Monday, May 20, 2013

I Practice What I Preach!

Trust me when I say that I know the venture into body positivity and fat acceptance is tough when you first get started.  You have a bunch of people telling you to wear whatever you want, just love your body, tell anyone who doesn't like it to fuck off, etc.  I know it is hard to change the mindset that you are used to.  But I promise you, that if this lady can do it, so can you!

I am writing this post because I found out a friend of mine has joined the "Ultimate Facebook Weight Loss Challenge" or something of the like.  I was really shocked because I thought she had always been on board the love your body train.  I don't know how this could possibly help her, but I am just trying to remind anyone out there reading this that you are perfect just the way you are.  

On to the "outfit".  This is probably the most basic combination of clothing you will ever see me wear.  But I think it makes quite the statement!  This fatty is wearing some ultra-short shorts and a crop top.  How much more "I love my body.  Get over it." can you get?!  I am going to be stuck in a hot car for just shy of four hours and I was not about to make myself suffer by covering up.  It is definitely summer-like weather where I am right now!

Myself and my flat booty cheering at summer clothing!

1 comment: