Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Fatkini Time!!

It's Fatkini Time!!



High waisted swimwear / Halter swimwear / Womens plus swimwear / Forever 21+ Plus Sizes halter swimwear / Forever 21+ Plus Sizes high waisted retro bikini / ASOS / Underwire bikini / printed bikini top | Shop Online at Addition Elle

It's officially nice-weather-time where I live!  At work we have been selling bathing suits left and right.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince anyone to buy a bikini from us yet, but I am working on it!

Hopefully YOU will be rocking a bikini this summer!  I have compiled a bunch of fatkinis that are available for sale, online, RIGHT NOW, at various retailers.  I mean, even WAL-MART is carrying a plus sized bikini (at a very affordable price)!

I don't know if you've heard of blogger Gabifresh, but she is teaming up with swimsuits for all to come out with a line of plus sized swimwear.  It looks absolutely fantastic and I plan on purchasing the swimsuit below... Available as of May 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment