Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Curves Around the World: Lace


Week number two!  The challenge was lace.  As opposed to last weeks challenge, I have a ton of lace in my closet.  (See here, here, here, and here for examples of some lace pieces/pieces featuring lace that I own).  I decided against any of my all-lace dresses or tops in favor of a dress with only a small amount of lace.  This dress is an older Asos dress that I purchased in one of Rebecca's closet sales.  I found the cut of it really interesting and had to have it in my closet .  Although not featured, I wore this dress with a pair of black, cut-out flats from Torrid.


Be sure to check out my fellow bloggers to find out how they wore lace this week.


4 comments:

  1. Love the dress. Isn't lace the best! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pockets gal ... that dress is dope!!! Great post Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man that dress is gorgeous, I love the nude with the black accent lace! I really can't get over how pretty that dress is and it looks great on you too! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete